Ninja Forms – Paystack Integration allows you to accept payments for form submissions that are submitted through your Ninja Form.
You can monitor which submissions have been paid for and which have not by browsing the respective form’s submission list.
- Download the plugin file from the Pacific Plugins website and upload ninja-forms-paystack to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your site.
- Alternatively, login to your WordPress admin, navigate to the Plugins page and click ‘Add New’ followed by uploading the downloaded zip file.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in the WordPress admin.
- This plugin requires Ninja Forms to be installed and activated.
- Enter your Paystack account credentials by navigating to Ninja Forms > Settings and scroll down the Paystack Integration section.
- Create a Ninja Form and navigate to the Emails & Actions tab
- Add the action titled Paystack
- Configure your action by selecting a field for the billing email address and billing amount.
- The billing amount can make use of a dynamic field enabling Developer Mode in Ninja Forms.
- WordPress 4.5+
- Ninja Forms 3.0+
- Paystack Account